Monday, February 15, 2016

Feb. 15, 2016

Hey y'all! This last week wasn't anything special but I do have a miracle! I'll save that for last. We had an elders p-day this last week and were able to play sports with the other elders, and since I've been working out I can feel my body getting into shape. It's a pretty good feeling. Anyway the next two days were rough. We had two of our progressing investigators drop us out of nowhere and that was real tough because they had some strong faith. We didn't let that keep us down though. We were on exchanges and we found new investigators and were able to reach out to people who have dropped us in the past.

So miracle time; Brother Shields, who is getting baptized in March, was gone this last week with his brother and they were driving cross country. Well I guess they had a lot of time to talk, and they brought up religion and by the time he got to Oregon he said he wanted to get baptized! He is planning on flying in on March 12 and being baptized with Brother Shields. It's really amazing to me how missionary work isn't just done by missionaries. An investigator just opened up to his brother and basically bore his testimony and now his brother is joining him! If that isn't a miracle I don't know what is.

Virginia is freezing over and the cold here is very different than the cold in Utah. I love the snow but this snow is just ice haha. So pray for improved weather!

- Elder Caleb Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment