Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello family


Well this is probably my last week in Rivanna! This week flew again.
It's crazy how fast time flies when you're working. This week we
taught multiple lessons with Jill. Again she is progressing but has
hold ups. We are working with her to get her married so she can be
baptized. So most likely that won't be when I'm around. I'm sad I'll
miss it but happy that she will finally get baptized.

I honestly am having a hard time remembering anything from this week.
But early on we helped Brother Creasy with a ton of work. We ended up
helping him cut his grass and do a bunch of work on his horses. We
helped out Curtis and got a giant tree cut off of his driveway. He was
super grateful for that. He is slowly getting farther and farther away
from the truth. He has been attending Calvary chapel and he says he is
converted to that church so we probably won't be teaching him much
more.

Later on in the week we helped brother Allred build some bird houses.
Haha we got carried away and I suggested we build a bird condo. So two
hours later we put the vacant signs on the door. It was hilarious.
I'll shoot a picture over.

Sorry I don't have much to write about! I will write all of you
individually to make up for it.

Love yall

~Elder Caleb Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment