Monday, April 4, 2016

April is here







Well as of two days ago I'm already 4 months out. Crazy how fast it's
been going! This week was awesome. We had am opportunity to watch
conference at the church. All the neighboring elders drove in to
watch. Saturday was fun because we had priesthood session. A bunch of
the elders here drove up to the stake center and we had an opportunity
to watch with all of them. I don't know if you noticed the theme of
conference, but it had a lot to do with families. Being out here I've
noticed that a lot of families are torn apart. It makes me grateful
for the amazing family I'm in. We had an investigator come to one of
the sessions of conference and he took notes! It was cool because I
saw his attitude change from "I'm just here cause I promised I would
come" to being ready to hear the message. That's one of my favorite
parts of being out. I get to see people change and change for the
better.

Well other than that the week was full of tracting and the usual
missionary contacting.. I got a package in the mail that said it was
my birthday? Am I 20? Haha THANK YOU GUYS for that package! It was a
lot of fun to pull everything out of it and not get a mess. We went to
my all time favorite restaurant to get some lobster. It was an awesome
day!

Well I hope all is well and everyone is on their game for when school
comes to a wrap. Love you all and stay safe!

Moroni 10:23 "Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny
yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all
ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then
is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect
in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can
in nowise deny the power of God."

- Elder Caleb Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment