Monday, July 18, 2016

Not transferred!

This is our investigator, he's dope!. And the biggest fish he caught.

Man this week flew. We started it off with a fishing trip with one of
our investigators. The rest of the week we taught pretty much even me
in our area book, it was insane. But we had a cool experience with
someone in our neighborhood. He is a Methodist and told us to go away.
When we initially came up to him he said he was rebuilding a house and
getting ready to flip it. Immediately I related to him and started
talked to him about flipping houses. I told him I was involved a
little bit with flipping homes. We started talking and he invited us
back! It was epic.

The rest of the week we taught like crazy. Saturday came and I thought
I was going to get a call... But I didn't. So I'm staying in Rivanna
for another 6 weeks! I Love the ward here. They are pretty much
family.

Sorry I don't have much more. The yard looks really good! And Happy
Birthday Sariah! Time flies out here! I hope you have a great rest of
the summer!

Love you guys like crazy. Hope all it well!

~Elder Caleb Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment