Sunday, December 6, 2015

Fwd: soo I forgot some stuff mom..


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caleb Gibbons <cgibbons@myldsmail.net>
Date: Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: soo I forgot some stuff mom..
To: Arla Gibbons <gibbons.arla@gmail.com>


No coats from the kater shop PLEASE. Just an overcoat that goes over my suit coat will be fine. You can run to kohl's with dad and have him try on some (we're about the same size). Also I need my workout shoes (blue and green nikes) and if you could try and find my patriarchal blessing and send that, it would be a lifesaver!  If you want to write messages to me so I can receive them faster, go to DearElder.com. I recommend it. 

Anyway I love you so much! Take care.

Address:
Elder Hyrum Caleb Gibbons
DEC14  VA-RICH
2005 N 900 E Unit 230
Provo UT 84602

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Arla Gibbons <gibbons.arla@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm so thrilled to hear that the MTC is awesome!  You are a great writer Caleb!  I can't wait to read more of your letters.  I'll send those sandals right away.  Would you like the overcoat that you tried on at the Kater Shop?

Love you!
Mom

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 4, 2015, at 10:48 AM, Caleb Gibbons <cgibbons@myldsmail.net> wrote:
>
> If you could I could use a 'save me' package already.. If you could, can you send me those Jerusalem cruisers that I always wore in the summer? They are the size 12. Also if you can I could use an overcoat... not to expensive but it should be size L and long. Also if you can make it black... I hope I'm not asking too much of you.
>
> Love you sooo much and miss you too!
>
> -Elder Gibbons


No comments:

Post a Comment