Monday, March 14, 2016

Fwd: PPI 2


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caleb Gibbons <cgibbons@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Subject: PPI 2
To: Arla Gibbons <gibbons.arla@gmail.com>, Dad <gibbons.paul@gmail.com>


So this last transfer was pretty fun. I decided though, it is horrible
when you have to kill off a missionary. We have a term in the mission
called "being trunky" and when you are getting ready to go home it
started hitting missionaries and they get trunked out. So my last
companion about 4 weeks out, he got super trunky. He had no motivation
and it was hard to get him to work. I felt like I was dragging a dead
dog out of the doorway haha. But we did have a ton of fun the last
transfer. He wanted to end his mission having fun and making good
memories, and I think we were able to do that successfully! Anyway,
the new companion I have is super hardworking but is a down to earth
guy, he weighs about 40 pounds heavier than me and that puts me at a
disadvantage during basketball. But he is a super friendly guy. He
needs to be broken into the ward a little better, but other than that
he loves his mission and is ready to work. So I'm pretty excited!

Email me any questions while I have wifi and I'll answer them. Thanks! Love you!

- Elder Caleb Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment