Monday, March 21, 2016

Weird week.



I'll be straight with y'all. This week I've taught more odd and
strange lessons than I ever had in mission so far. We took a member
out with us one night and we just kept having weird experiences! We
kept teaching people in strange situations. Anyway I kept teaching and
finished the week with less-strange lessons. Anyway I enjoy these
weird weeks that I have out here. I know they help me build character
in my self and the work.

We've been working with the ward council lately trying to push
missionary work in the ward. The reason we've been doing this is
because people who have member friends are instantly warm welcomed to
the ward. Every person who is baptized has a member friend that has
fellow shipped them. Anyway it's something we've been trying out and
hopefully we will be able to see some people come to the kingdom.

I hope all is well at home. I love you all and hope that everyone is
staying healthy.
'Till next week,

- Elder Caleb Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment