Monday, March 7, 2016

Starting my third transfer!



So this weeks wraps up my training. What a crazy 12 weeks. But on top of my becoming a regular missionary, my trainer is going home! Man it is so hard to be trained by a dying missionary... He was an excellent trainer and definitely a great missionary. This last week was basically us just going around to visit members and investigators to say goodbye. My highlight of the week was getting called. The AP's called my phone and told me that I was moving apartments and getting the entire Fredericksburg ward area! Which is something I've been praying about for a long time. The ward members here are truly special and this was probably the best Ward for me to be trained in. So on top of finding out we got the entire area, Elder Sopp (in charge of mission vehicles) called us and told us that we were getting a car! So this week I get to lead an entire area with my new companion. I'm super excited. This P-Day is Zone P-Day, which means the entire zone gets together and plays sports. So I will be taking Elder Hudson out for lunch to say goodbye and going to that. I will respond to your individual emails later I promise! And today is PPI day so I will do that too! Thanks for the love and support and hope all is well! I will email you later today when I can.

Brother Shields is the picture in the middle. He is standing with his wife.

- Elder Caleb Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment