Monday, May 9, 2016

Called home!


So this last week we decided to try some potentials. We ran into some
more people who seem solid. Something cool that happened this week was
that we have a younger girl we are teaching and she wants to convert.
However she drinks coffee and doesn't think that it is bad for her.
But this last week when they went to dunking donuts she ordered a
smoothie instead of a coffee. So that was kinda cool to hear about.
Other than that, we had an exchange and I got to go to the UVA campus
and teach people there. We did a ton of street contacting which I
love. It was so easy to talk to people and get their view on religion.
Plus they actually wanted to talk! It was a really neat thing for me
to experience YSA work.

I got to call home yesterday and I enjoyed talking to you guys! Time
is flying for me and it felt like just yesterday when I called you in
December! Good to see you all and hope that everything goes smoothly
these next couple of months!

That's pretty much all for now, I feel like I don't have much to say
because I just saw you guys! So I will talk to you next week!

- Elder Caleb Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment