Monday, January 4, 2016

Fwd: Samantha - Skiing


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caleb Gibbons <cgibbons@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: Samantha - Skiing
To: Paul Gibbons <gibbons.paul@gmail.com>


Samantha I told Sariah that when I get back I'm going to go with you
guys, so get your practice in! And if your boots are to tight wear
slightly bigger boots and put another layer of socks on, or just wear
thick socks so it's more comfortable. Instructors will tell you not to
do that but it's okay for when you're learning. Just make sure that
when you start getting really good you go back to a tighter fitting
boot. Make sure you love others and be happy always 😊
Love you Samantha!

- Elder Caleb Gibbons

> On Jan 3, 2016, at 7:13 PM, Paul Gibbons <gibbons.paul@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Caleb I went skiing on January 2, 2016.  It was so much fun but I got hurt by the boots.  I hope you are having fun.  love Samantha.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment