Monday, January 18, 2016

One more concluding thought

Yes I did buy a bike on the discover, sorry I forgot to mention that. Also thanks for the spiritual thoughts they mean a lot! Some thing else pretty cool, when I had return and report I told president that I was running into a lot of Latinos. So he gave me and Elder Hudson 30 minutes to study a language in the morning, Elder Hudson doesn't really want to learn anything right now because he goes home in a month, but I am and I'm getting a Spanish name tag in the mail. Also, could you make sure that everyone is emailing my lds email? I found out that grandpa emailed my regular one and so did Jacob. Thanks for all your support! Love you tons.

- Elder Caleb Gibbons

On Jan 17, 2016, at 11:01 PM, Paul Gibbons <gibbons.paul@gmail.com> wrote:

Caleb:

Just want you to know that I think about you a lot and I'm really proud of the way you're approaching your mission.  Keep it up.

Also, I assume that the charge on your discover card was for your bike?  Let me know.

One of the things that has strengthened my testimony through the years has been the spirit bearing witness to me whenever I read or hear stories about the Prophet Joseph Smith.  Moroni told him that his name would be had for good or evil throughout the world.  In my case, it's been for good.  Spend the time to learn about him.  He was an incredible man and prophet.

Mom is really sick tonight.  I just hope that the flu bug doesn't find me.  Here's wishing.  I love you,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment